4 Sweet Potatoes
Bushel of Green Onions
Fox Point Seasoning INGREDIENTS: salt, shallots, chives, garlic, onion and green peppercorns. It is very garlic-and-chivey with certain saltiness, it includes freeze-dried shallots, chives, and scallions, making it fresh-tasting and light, and very green.
Blend Goats Milk with dates (remove seeds first)
- Halve, then quarter the eggplants.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Quarter the pears.
- Slice the green onions into quarter long strips and lay on top of everything.
- Sprinkle Fox Point and Olive Oil liberally.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Add the Goat Milk sauce and put it in for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce caramelizes.
- Remove, cool and serve.